BROILER PROCESSING STARTS APRIL 14, 2016.
THIS WILL BE OUR LAST YEAR OF PROCESSING POULTRY
- WE ONLY PROCESS WHITE BROILERS.
- Please take birds off feed a day before processing.
- We do not save or process the giblets.
- We normally process chickens on Thursdays. Birds should be dropped off that morning and MUST be picked up after 12pm the next day, Friday. We close at 5:30.
- We process a maximum of 550 birds a day. We book up VERY fast, so please call as soon as possible to schedule.
- The customer is responsible for transferring your chickens into our crates when you drop them off for processing.
- WE APPRECIATE OUR CUSTOMERS AND YOUR BUSINESS.
Beef and Hog Processing Information
- We must have cutting instructions by day of slaughter for hogs, within 7 days of slaughter for beef.
- We are a fully USDA inspected facility, upon request we can slaughter and process your animals under Federal inspection.
- We are typically booked 2 - 3 months out, so please call to schedule your appointment accordingly.